Ranking, Promotion and Web Statistics
Sites enrolled in the GStats project must abide by the following terms:
- Legal Activities - All participating sites must follow the laws of the country where they are located, including (but not limited to) the copyright and intellectual property related laws.
- Anti-fraud - You will not try to fraud or inflate the statistics reported by GStats. We reserve the right to disqualify any site that uses one or more methods in order to cheat and get a higher position in the ranking system.
- Anti-spam - You can't use the facilities and features made available by the project in order to encourage or send unrequested email messages (spam) towards others.
- Trademark - You can't use the project's trademarks without our permission in your advertising or promotional activities.
- Code Modification - You are not allowed to modify the code provided by GStats when you insert it in the pages that you want to track.
- Image Visibility - The tracking image must remain visible. It can't be hidden, partially or totally, by other visual elements.
- Useful Content - Sites without useful content, sites under construction, or sites that mainly contain ads or sponsored links will not be accepted into the tracking system.
This document might be updated in the future.